Dr Drummond offers a limited number of appointments for general skin conditions.
Services offered include cryotherapy, curettage and diathermy, simple excision of benign and malignant lesions, biopsy of rashes, botulinum toxin for axillary hyperhidrosis, patch testing.
- Due to high demand for dermatology services not all patients who are referred can be offered an appointment.
- There are extremely limited appointments available for disorders of the hair and nails, and for male genital dermatoses, as these conditions are not subspecialty areas of interest for Dr Drummond
- Drummond Dermatology does not offer phototherapy or daylight photodynamic therapy (PDT).
- Dr Drummond does not perform complex skin cancer surgery. Large lesions, particularly on the face or lower legs, or any lesion which might require a flap or a graft for repair, are best referred to an appropriate surgeon.
- Dr Drummond does not offer treatments for cosmetic issues, warts or seborrheic keratoses (senile warts).
Suite 16, Francis Chambers
40-42 Corinna St, Phillip ACT 2606
The best way to contact us is via email
P: +61 2 5114 2682
F: +61 2 5114 2684
How to get here
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.